|Locations & Phone Number|
Monday and Thursday 10:00AM - 2:00PM (subject to change)
REGULAR ALPHARETTA HOURS
MON – TUES: 8:30AM – 2:30PM
WED – THURS: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Clarkston, Decatur, Dunwoody and Newton
|Monday||8:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||8:30am to 5pm|
|Friday||8:30am to 2pm|
|Newton||Lower Level Main||770-278-1375|
Your College Bookstore is the source for your academic materials and general merchandise while attending Georgia Perimeter College. We work closely with faculty to ensure that the books you need are in stock. In person or online, we offer a comprehensive range of customer services for your success and convenience. There is a bookstore located on each campus to provide students with textbooks, supplies, gift items, and equipment for your classroom success and your shopping convenience.
When you rent from the GPC campus bookstores you have more choices, which means more convenience because every book you need is in one place. We accept all forms of payment, from cash, to credit, campus cards and financial aid. You have the option to buy the textbook during the rental term, plus you have the assurance of seeing the book you're renting before making your decision. And when you rent your books, you'll pay, on average, half the new price.
Many textbooks are now available at the bookstore in digital format. CafeScribe digital textbooks let you read your text and organize your studies, plus a whole lot more. You can add your notes and links to other material right within the text, and share your notes with others in your class or even your instructor. CafeScribe textbooks can be accessed online, offline or from most web-enabled devices (e.g. an iPad or smart phone). And the cost of CafeScribe digital textbooks is up to 40% - 60% less than the cost of a new textbook.
We understand that used books are an important part of making your college experience more affordable. Each College Bookstore strives to provide as many used books for each course whenever possible. Please shop early in the semester if you are seeking money saving used textbooks.
Textbook buyback is another customer service your College Bookstore offers to GPC students year round. This is a great way to make your college experience more affordable. The College Bookstore offers up to 50% cash back for your textbook at the end of each term. Although, buyback is available year round at the end of the term you will get the best value for your textbook.
Today's GPC students are sophisticated consumers who enjoy the ease and convenience of shopping online as an alternative to the campus store environment. The GPC Bookstore websites (above) are available to GPC students for the convenience and flexibility of ordering textbooks 24 hours a day, seven days a week. GPC students receive the convenience of on-site service for returns, exchanges, and buybacks. GPC students can reserve books, pre-pay for pick-up in the College Bookstore or have them shipped to their home or office
Throughout the year, we present unique promotions tied to seasonal events, such as the start of classes, homecoming, the holiday seasons, book buyback, and graduation. Please check your College Bookstore for other instore promotions.
We are looking for dynamic customer service individuals to work at our college stores during the busy back-to-school season. We offer discount on textbooks, flexible schedule, great store discounts, fun place to work, and future career opportunities. Please stop by your campus bookstore and complete an application.
- Always have your receipt available!
- A non-textbook item is available for return or exchange within 30 days of the sale with the original receipt, providing the merchandise is in the original purchased condition.
- Your textbook is available for refund with the original receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase thereafter.
- Make sure shrink-wrapped 'sets' are returned with all the enclosure.
- Please be careful before opening shrink-wrapped sets. Many contain electronic media is only returnable if it is defective.
- During the term, textbook refunds with a receipt will be given within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classed or within two (2) days of purchases thereafter.
- Used book buying guide prices are available if your return is outside these guidelines.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams are available for buyback only.
- The following items not returnable: magazines, newspapers, testing materials, study guides, and computer products.
Bookstore gift certificates
are available in any dollar amount.
are welcomed, and we can order any U.S. book in print.