You are viewing the archived Governance documents. To view the current governance structure and policies, go to: http://www.gpc.edu/governance
SECTION 1000 - INFORMATION AND PUBLICATIONS
1002.10 PUBLICATIONS - DISTRIBUTION OF ADMISSIONS
BULLETINS AND CATALOGS
The following procedures must be observed for the distribution of Admissions Bulletins and College Catalogs:
- The College Office of Admissions and Records will serve as the central distribution point for bulletins and catalogs.
- Admissions Bulletins and College Catalogs may be secured by calling the College Office of Admissions and Records at (404) 244-4559.
- The Office of Admissions and Records will work with the campuses in arranging transportation of bulletins and catalogs to the campuses.
- Bulletins and catalogs will be distributed through admissions offices on campus.
- An Admissions Bulletin should be set in reply to routine requests for catalogs from prospective students.
- College Catalogs may be given to individuals who have received a bulletin and find it does not meet their needs.
- The Admissions office on each campus will handle mail requests for catalogs and bulletins.
- A permanent mailing list will be maintained by the College Office of Admissions and Records.