SECTION 700 - FINANCE AND BUSINESS
711.14 ACCEPTANCE OF CASH CONTRIBUTIONS
To establish a procedure for the acceptance of cash contributions to Georgia Perimeter College.
A. Any employee of Georgia Perimeter College may encourage cash contributions to the College.
B. All contributions must be received by the Business Office or the Executive Vice President of Financial and Administrative Affairs Office.
C. Cash contributions will be made in accordance with the following procedure:
1. Cash Contribution to an Existing Account
(a) Contributions to an existing account will be restricted to the guidelines previously established for that account.
(b) Donor may make a contribution in the following manner:
(1) Contributions to an existing account will be restricted to the guidelines previously established for that account.
(2) Make check payable to Georgia Perimeter College and designate name of account on check.
(3) Make cash contribution and write letter designating account name.
(c) Cash contributions of more than $500 must be reviewed and accepted by the College President or President's designee.
2. Cash Contribution to Establish a New Account
(a) When the initial contribution is received for a new account, the donor must complete “Transmittal Form for Proposed Donation or Gift.”
(b) All cash contributions to establish a new account must be reviewed and accepted by the College President or President's designee.
Revision: “DeKalb College” replaced with “Georgia Perimeter College” (8/2001)