Center for International Education
Georgia Perimeter College
Clarkston Campus, CN-2102
555 N. Indian Creek Dr.
Clarkston, GA 30021
Clarkston Campus CN-2102
Peggy Curney Davis
Clarkston Campus CN 2105
Program Leaders by Campus
Margee Bright-Ragland, Ireland
Julia Rux, England
Sally Robertson, London
Nicolette Rose, Jamaica
Fred Bounds, China
Rick Robinson, Germany
The Study Abroad Stipend assists eligible GPC students with the cost of study abroad. Funding is made available through the CIE, and generous support from GPC faculty, staff and alumni.
Awards (typically up to $500) may be used towards participation in an approved GPC or USG study abroad program. All GPC students, taking classes at any campus or on-line, who meet the criteria are eligible to apply.
- Student submits an application and deposit to participate on an approved study abroad program.
- Student is in good academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Student is currently enrolled at GPC and will continue to be a fully enrolled GPC student thru the duration of the study abroad program.
How to Apply
- Submit an application and deposit to participate on an approved study abroad program.
- Download and complete the Study Abroad Stipend Application [download application form]
- Submit the application by Friday March 25, 2012 (for the Jamaica program)
- Write an essay (200 word minimum) stating why you want to study abroad
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
For AY 2013-2014, these stiped funds are not available.