The GPC Benefits Team is responsible for administering University System of Georgia and Georgia Perimeter College benefit programs for all benefits-eligible employees. Our benefit programs includes health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, long term care, retirement and other fringe benefits. We will assist you with completing and/or updating your benefit information through ADP Employee Self Service. To learn more about these benefits, click on the links to the left.
The University System of Georgia (USG) Shared Service Center Help Desk for questions and/or issues pertaining to the ADP system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I retrieve my user ID and/or password?
- How do I register for E-time?
- How do I review and print my pay statements?
- How do I add or change my direct deposit information (Active Employees)?
- How do I add or change my auto debit information (Retirees)?
Contact USG Shared Service Help Desk
Phone Support: 1-855-214-2644 (toll free)
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Support: www.ssc.usg.edu
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
In March 2010, President Obama signed comprehensive health reform, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), into law. The law makes preventive care—including family planning and related services—more accessible and affordable for many Americans. While some provisions of the law have already taken effect, many more provisions will be implemented in the coming years.
ACA and GPC Health Plans
Select the links below for more information on how the Affordable Care Act effects you and/or your dependents through the USG/BOR health plans:
Both the Blue Cross Blue Shield and Kaiser Permanente websites present useful ACA information. Please use the sources provided to stay abreast of current ACA information and updates.
ACA General Information
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice for all GPC Employees.
- Up-to-date information about implementation can be found at http://www.healthcare.gov/
- View video about the new Health Care Marketplaces which will be going live October 1, 2013
- New Health Insurance PowerPoint
- Look up your state’s plan on state-by-state fact sheets
- Top ten things to know about the health care law for special populations such as women, clinicians, small businesses, others
- Sign up for text and email updates about your state’s ACA implementation
Source: US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) - http://www.hhs.gov/opa/affordable-care-act/