The GPC Benefits Team is responsible for administrating University System of Georgia and Georgia Perimeter College benefit programs for all benefits-eligible employees. Our benefit programs includes health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, long term care, retirement and other fringe benefits. We will assist you with completing and/or updating your benefit information through ADP Employee Self Service. To learn more about these benefits, click on the links to the left.
The University System of Georgia (USG) Shared Service Center Help Desk for questions and/or issues pertaining to the ADP system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I retrieve my user ID and/or password?
- How do I register for E-time?
- How do I review and print my pay statements?
- How do I add or change my direct deposit information (Active Employees)?
- How do I add or change my auto debit information (Retirees)?
Contact USG Shared Service Help Desk
Phone Support: 1-855-214-2644 (toll free)
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Support: www.ssc.usg.edu