Have an May Birthday?
Get a Free Cookie with your JCard at
Campuscafe just swipe your card at the register.
Discount on Marta Pass
Purchase Marta University Bus Pass from the Student Accounts Office.
Get UNLIMITED trips on MARTA trains and buses all day and every
day of the week for the CALENDAR MONTH (first day of the month
to the last day of the month.) Only $68.50 GPC Students
JCard introduces a NEW feature E-Photo Submission. Have a new card printed with your photo for only a $10 replacement fee.
JCard E-Photo Submission
JCard E-Photo is a web-based tool that enables GPC students, faculty and staff to upload and submit a photo for their JCard. After verification of identity, (government issued ID required) your card can be printed at any JCard Office location. A $10 fee will be assessed for all replacement cards.
Photo Submission Guidelines
1. Current photo: Photo must be a current color .jpg image of you without extreme facial expressions or hand gestures.
2. Solid background: Photo must be taken in front of a solid color background.
3. Head Shot Only: Photo must be centered, have a full view of your face, and cropped from the top of your head to just below your chin.
4. Head Coverings: No photos will be accepted with hats or head coverings unless it is is worn daily for religious purposes or medical conditions. If you are submitting a photo with a head covering for religious reasons, the photo must show your full face from the top of the forehead to your chin.
5. Hands-Free Devices/Sunglasses: No photos will be accepted with headphones, wireless cell phone devices, or sunglasses.
6. Glasses: Prescription glasses may be permitted in the photo just make sure to avoid a glare in the photo.
7. Inappropriate photos: Submitting obscence or otherwise inappropriate photos will not be accepted and may subject sender to disciplinary actions.
The JCard Administration reserves the right to make final decisions regarding acceptance or rejection of any JCard E-Photo submitted.
Examples of Photos that are Acceptable:
Examples of Photos that are NOT Acceptable:
How to Submit your Photo:
2. Login with your GPC email user name and password.
3. Select Submit ID photo from the menu.
4. Click Browse to select the photo to upload from your PC and click upload.
5. Click Submit after your photo is uploaded. You will receive an email to your GPC account once the photo has been accepted or rejected.