Financial Aid Book Allowance for Second Term Spring Semester 2015 will be available
Second Half: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 through Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Financial Aid Refunds: April 7, 2015
- The GPC JCard, VCard, and all related records are property of GPC and must be surrendered upon request from any GPC official.
- Report a lost/stolen JCard immediately to any JCard Office, at gpc.edu/jcard, or by calling 678-891-3330 during business hours. JCard will be deactivated until replacement is made. Found cards may be reactivated online, by phone or in JCard office (with valid photo ID) for free. For replacements, a fee will be assessed. GPC assumes no responsibility for withdrawals prior to notification of lost card.
- Any previously issued cards will be rendered permanently invalid once a replacement is issued.
- VCards may be purchased at V-Machines and used at any location that accepts the JCard. VCards are non-refundable.
- Lost/stolen VCards and the balances they contain are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- VCard accounts with no activity for 12 consecutive months will be closed regardless of balance, if any.
- Funds may be added to accounts at any Student Accounts Office, V-Machine, or at gpc.edu/jcard.
- Cash withdrawals are not available.
- Cash refunds will not be made. A credit to the JCard account will be issued for returned merchandise.
- Transaction history is available at https://www.gpc.edu/managemycard/
- The duration of this account shall be from the opening date of the account until graduation or formal withdrawal from GPC. Remaining balances will be refunded, less any maintenance fees, upon completion of the Request to Close JBucks Account Online Form.
- A maintenance fee of up to $10.00/year will be charged to accounts with no yearly activity. Fee will not be greater than the current balance. If account holder has no classes scheduled for the previous, current, and future semester, and balance after the maintenance fee is greater than $40, the account will be closed and remaining balance refunded.
Wells Fargo Banking Services
- Banking services can be established by visiting a local Wells Fargo Financial Center or by calling 1-800-TOWELLS (869-3557). Wells Fargo accounts are maintained separately from all other JCard accounts and are subject to all Wells Fargo terms and agreements.
- Lost/stolen JCards that are linked to Wells Fargo accounts must be reported to Wells Fargo, as well as GPC.
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.