Assessment Creation Tools
- GPC offers several technology tools for creating assessments. If you have questions about these assessment creation tools or would like support in using them, please contact your campus Instructional Technologist or submit a Service Desk request. Training materials and classes are available on these tools.
Faculty Equipment Checkout
- Coming Soon! Instructional Technologies Services will launch a pilot faculty equipment checkout program at the Alpharetta Center. Faculty will be able to checkout audio and visual equipment so that they can bring authentic imagery, sound, and video to their informational and educational products.
Hardware Upgrade Schedules - Needs Content
- Georgia Perimeter College faculty, staff, teachers, and students receives Members Only pricing on all personal PCs from Dell, and Exclusive Members Only elite offers (up to 30% OFF list prices for select configurations of Dell consumer PCs). Order now by calling dedicated member # 1-800-695-8133, or by purchasing online at www.dell.com/epp
. To receive your exclusive discount over the phone Georgia Perimeter College members must mention Member ID# US1482635, or if purchasing online members must enter this Member ID at www.dell.com/epp
Student Technical Services - Needs Content
Student Technology Fee
- The office of Projects & Planning administers the student technology fee proposal review and award process by working with student and faculty/staff representatives that review, evaluate, and approve accepted proposals submitted by GPC constituents. Proposals must be submitted in writing according to acceptable guidelines and should be used primarily for the direct benefit of students to assist them in meeting the educational objectives of their academic programs
- The Technology Support group provides technology support for microcomputers, software and audiovisual equipment to our students, faculty and staff. They endeavor to understand the needs and requirements of our customers, and thrive to be responsive, reliable and conclusive with issue resolution.
Transfer Existing Equipment - Needs Content