Instructional Technology Enhancement Award (FY2015)
The Georgia Perimeter College Instructional Technology Enhancement Awards are available to fund projects that focus on innovative uses of instructional technology in the teaching and learning process. Full-time Faculty, Department Chairs, and Deans may apply for funding of the following types of items:
- Equipment such as video cameras, microphones, wireless mice, smart pens, clickers, and tablet type devices. (Printers, USB drives, backup drives, network devices such as wireless access points, and laptops are not eligible)
Software such as mobile device apps, graphic software, etc.
(Requests for software that do not meet GPC security standards, conflict with college standard software, or that duplicate the functionality that is already available at the college are not eligible.)
- Subscriptions to Voice Thread, ProProf, PBworks, etc.
Services such as video editing, graphics creation, captioning, etc.
(Services that do not meet GPC security standards or that duplicate the functionality of services already offered by the college are not eligible.)
- Conference Registrations for instructional technology focused conferences.
- Travel Expenses
- Release Time
- Items that should be covered in your department's or discipline's budget
- Items that the college typically provides to faculty for administrative uses
David Koffman- 3D Computer-based Anatomic Visualization for Art Applications
Claire Paul- Art Appreciation Instructor iPad
Past FY2014 Awards
Instructional Technology Enhancement Award Application
Service Desk Hours
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Live Chat by SightMax|