Welcome to The Office of Information Technology
Welcome to the new and improved Office of Information Technology website. Our goal is to create a customer service centric site that provides self-help capabilities, multiple methods of locating information and interacting with the Office of Information Technology (OIT).
OIT provides information technology services and resources that support and enhance Georgia Perimeter College’s teaching, learning, research, and administrative activities. OIT’s primary goal is to provide technology services that enable our students, faculty, and staff to be successful at GPC. OIT employees strive to provide excellent customer service, respond to the changing needs of the college community, and make it easy and convenient for everyone to use technology at Georgia Perimeter College.
It is OIT’s vision that information technology at Georgia Perimeter College become a nationally recognized model among two-year public institutions by:
- Creating and supporting a transparent and seamless environment for academic learning, creative endeavors, and appropriate research.
- Enabling student success, facilitating faculty activities and supporting efficient and effective administration of the college.
- Fostering collaboration among its diverse community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Promoting and supporting continuous innovation.
- Measuring the success of information technology accomplishments by its relevance to the college’s mission.
In summary, it is very important to us in OIT that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their service experience. OIT believes that GPC’s future depends on our ability to retain our customers (students, faculty and staff) by providing exceptional experiences.
IT Director of Client Relations and Services
June 10th, 2013 - GPC to upgrade student email, calendar system to Office 365!
Students may experience intermittent outages with email during an upgrade beginning at 10pm Friday, June 21, 2013 and continuing through Sunday June 23, 2013. Please click here for further information.
Service Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Need help with a computer issue, software problem, or other technology related issue? Visit us at the Service Desk page to find answers or get help:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Live Chat by SightMax|