Technology Purchase Process
· If you are purchasing technology with the use of a P-Card - Please review documentation from your pcard training or contact purchasing for approved/not approved use.
eProcurement (expected steps)
· If you are using the purchase order process, please review steps below
1. Submit the technology items for purchase into the eProcurement system
2. OIT will receive approval request and will assign and EDP# to approved requests.
3. A purchase order (PO) is generated to vendor.
4. Shipment delivered - Central Receiving.
5. If technology item is a computer system - It will be delivered to campus technology group for configuration. All other items delivered directly to purchaser.
6. An iServe ticket is generated by the campus technician in order for customer to track status of equipment configuration.
If you require a technology purchase outside of the recommended standard equipment or software please place a request with the GPC Technology Service Desk for a consultation.