Group Equipment Distribution | Staff PC Equipment Deployment
PC Equipment Upgrade Schedules | Technology Purchase Process | Lost or stolen equipment
Data backup standard | Current staff hardware
The Technology Support group provides technology support for microcomputers, software and audiovisual equipment to our students, faculty and staff. They endeavor to understand the needs and requirements of our customers, and thrive to be responsive, reliable and conclusive with issue resolution.
Ed “Stan” Stanaland, Assistant Director of Technology Support
- Windows 7 migration: This allows our Students, Faculty and Staff to gain experience with the latest Operating System. It increases their productivity by enhanced support, function and speed.
- Office 2010 upgrade: This allows our Students, Faculty and Staff to gain experience with the latest Office suite. It increases their productivity by enhanced support, function and speed. This software is also a provides integration of multiple applications into one interactive suite.
- Adobe Acrobat X Professional: Allows Faculty and Staff to use Adobe Pro with Office 2010. Provides access to departmental forms and service templates.
- Newton Campus Student area equipment upgrade: Provide students current hardware and software to increase application speed and processing power. Introduces students to current industry business applications.
- Newton Jag Spot renovation: Provide better service to Students and improve variation of equipment for their use.
- Clarkston Jag Spot renovation: Provide better service to Students and improve variation of equipment for their use.
- Alpharetta Center Student area equipment upgrades: Provide better service to Students and improve variation of equipment for their use.
- Alpharetta Center Computer classroom additions: Provide increased technology and student access to academic instruction, and provide a full time testing area.
- Dunwoody Campus Art room renovations: Provide better electrical connections to 4 computer classrooms and an air-conditioned data closet.
- GPC Online Faculty equipment upgrade: Equipment refresh that will enhance technology equipment for online instructors.
Service Desk Hours
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Live Chat by SightMax|