Blackboard Collaborate (Wimba) Live and Recorded DemosEmail
iCollege - D2L Basics
- How do I find my courses in iCollege? (3:19)
- Where should I put my syllabus? (10:05)
- What file type should I use for my syllabus? (6:56)
The Beginning of the Semester
- Copy Components - How do I setup a course for a new semester? (7:31)
- Includes information about activating custom navigation, activating custom homepages, and offsetting course dates.
- Course Reset - How to reset an iCollege course (4:46)
The Content Tool
- Understanding the Content (13:59)
This video answers 5 common questions through a graphic story
- What is the Content tool?
- What is the difference between the Content and the Course Files?
- I copied my content from another course. Why does it tell me "the page cannot be found"?
- Where should I put restrictions and release conditions? There seem to be several places.
- Why can't I edit the quiz by editing the topic linking to the quiz?
- What is the Content Browser? (1:59)
- What is the Content tool? (4:50)
- How is the Content organized? (2:55)
- How do I modify Content enumerations? (3:03)
- How can I create Modules and Topics using the Content tool? (4:14)
- Copy Components - How do I copy components from one course to another? (2:50)
- Copy Components - What do I do if I copy components by mistake? (1:10)
- Export Course - How do I export an archive of my course? (2:06)
- Import Components - How do I import content from another LMS or publisher into iCollege? (2:16)
- Manage Files - What is the Manage Files tool? (2:45)
- Manage Files - How do I give students access to course files? (1:41)
- Manage Files - How do I organize and upload files? (2:08)
The Grades Tool (Gradebook)
- Gradebook Overview (12:27)
- Gradebook Setup Wizard (10:25) *Note that you would only view half of this video - either for a weighted or points system
- Creating Categories and Grade Items (25:00) *Note that you would only view half of this video - either for a weighted or points system
- Entering Grades in the Gradebook (8:39)
- Final Grades (10:25)
- Gradebook Display Options (8:42)
- Importing and Exporting Grades (5:21)
- Setting up Discussions
- Grading Discussions Overview - (13:44)
- Grading Discussions with a Holistic Numeric Score - (3:40)
- Grading Discussions with a Rubric - (8:16)
- Setting up a Dropbox
- Grading with a Dropbox
- see the Turnitin Integration with iCollege (below) for more information
Turnitin Integration with iCollege
- How do I create a Dropbox that uses Turnitin? (5:02)
- How do I use my custom QuickMarks with the integrated Turnitin? (3:31)
- Setting up a Quiz
- Grading a Quiz (Basics)
- How do I submit an "In Progress" quiz? (1:49)
- How do I reset a Quiz attempt? (1:08)
- How do I drop a question from a Quiz after students have already taken it? (2:13)
- How do override scoring for a particular question? (3:25)
- How do I create an extra credit question on a Quiz? (1:49)
- How do I create a mandatory question on a Quiz? (1:53)
- How do I create and grade a Quiz with a Long Answer question? (11:56)
Archived Online Webinars of GPC Trainings
Service Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Need help with a computer issue, software problem, or other technology related issue? Visit us at the Service Desk page to find answers or get help:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
|Live Chat by SightMax|