Andrea Hendricks, Department of Mathematics
Gregory Murray, Department of English, Arts, & Humanities
Amy Coleman, Department of English, Arts, & Humanities
- “First Time Online, Pilot of English 99” Distance Learning Administration Annual & Conference Proceedings. Publication date after March 1, 2012.
Kari Miller, Department of English, Arts, & Humanities
- “George Ripley” and “Brook Farm,” entries for Critical Companion to Ralph Waldo Emerson: A Literary Reference to His Life and Work, Facts on File – 2009.
- “Discovering Jane G. Austin,” The Community College Humanist – Fall 2011
Marissa McNamara, Department of English, Arts, & Humanities
- “Inked” and “Redeem Yourself,” poems, published in Future Cycle, online journal 2011.
- “Breaking Up: 10 Methods,” poem, published in Snowmonkey, online journal 2011.
- “I Believe,” Java Monkey Anthology 2011.
- “The Things I Want to Write About,” poem, published in Loose Change, local journal 2010.
- “Heading North,” essay, published in When One Door Closes, anthology 2010.
- “The Homeric Heart,” poem, published in Active Voice 2009.
- “La Lingua,” poem, published in The Licking River Review 2009.
- “Mother of Us All,” poem, published in Red Thread, Gold Thread 2009.
Valarie Koonce, Department of English, Arts, & Humanities
- Kicklighter, Jana Regina, Koonce, Valarie, Rosenbloom, Christine Anne, Commander, Nannette Evans. “College Freshmen Perceptions of Effective and Ineffective Aspects of Nutrition Education.” Journal of American College Health 59.2 (2010): 98-104. Print.