Printing Services How To Order
- You can now order standard GPC Letterhead, GPC #10 Envelopes, Business Cards, Mailing Labels and file transfers online.
- See your department Budget Manager for your department link.
- Online ordering instructions:(http://www.gpc.edu/printingservices/printforms).
- Non-standard orders with special information or design must be sent in on regular forms.
All printing forms are available in all Student Accounts locations and Online.
Quick Copier Orders:
- The Quick Copy Order form is used with all test, syllabus, small quantity simple forms, transparencies, and laminating.
- Fill in all areas on the form. No orders will be filled without a dept. budget number.
- Please refrain from using the term ASAP in the date needed section or leaving the date blank, but rather put an actual date that you need your order to be returned to you.
- (See Pricing for prices on regular or rush orders).
- All Quick Copy Orders without artwork changes, can be sent directly to Printing Services.
- The Quick Copy Order form is now on our website under forms(http://www.gpc.edu/printingservices/printforms).
Printing Request Orders:
- The Printing Request form is used for special letterheads, window or large envelopes, non-carbonless forms, large quantity forms, embossed cards, and any process color orders.
- For exact reorders, please attach a sample if at all possible so that we are sure to retrieve the correct printing file.
- For reorders with changes, please mark any changes clearly on a sample sheet or attached changes on a separate sheet and send to the Marketing and Public Relations Office on the Decatur Campus. All process color orders will also need to be sent directly to the Marketing and Public Relations Office.
- Fill in all areas on the form. No orders will be filled without a dept. budget number and budget managers signature.
- The Printing Request form is now on our website under Forms (http://www.gpc.edu/printingservices/printforms).
Color Copier Orders:
- All Color Copier Orders can be sent electronically or on a disk/CD.
- A Quick Copy Form will be accepted also for color copy orders if specified on form.
- We recommend using our new online ordering system to transmit files. See requirements under Online Ordering.
Business Card Orders:
- Business Card Order form is used for business cards only.
- All orders must be clearly legible.
- Please take the time to review orders for corrections before submitting to Printing Services.
- The Business Card Order form is now on our website under Forms (http://www.gpc.edu/printingservices/printforms).