- Adding the GPC Look as a FrontPage Template
- Getting FrontPage to Recognize Files with the PHP3 or PHP Extensions
General Setup Instructions for FrontPageUnder Tools, go to Page Options
Browsers >> choose Both Internet Explorer and Navigator
Browser Versions >> 4.0 and later
Servers >> Apache Server
UNCHECK >> Enabled with Front Page Extensions
Adding the GPC Look as a FrontPage Template
2. Save it in your "My Documents" directory (local drive).
3. Open this file in FrontPage. Then, make any changes IN THE HTML VIEW that are specific to your site that you would like in the file for your use, i.e., the AUTHOR meta tag.
4. Go to Save As
5. In the drop down Save as File Type choose FrontPage Template
6. In the Save In drop down box, navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Pages\
7. It will prompt you to name the template, name it GPC Look.
Getting FrontPage to Recognize Files with the PHP3 or PHP Extensions1. Go to Tools >> Options >> Configure Editors
2. Choose Add
3. Insert php3 in File Type
4. Insert FrontPage in Editor Name.
5. Insert C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\frontpg.exe in Command.
6. Click OK, FrontPage will now recognize php3 when opening a file with this extension.
7. Repeat for any other extension they are using (i.e., php)