Professional Development Opportunities at
Georgia State University (GSU)
GPC employees are invited to participate in GSU training programs. If you would like to participate, the cost of participation must be paid from your department budget.
Check out the GSU Development Calendar below:
Registration instructions follow:
First, you must register as a guest in the GSU LMS portal by clicking on the first link below. Once you have registered, you can then login and sign up for the course(s) of your choice by clicking on the second link shown below.
After your initial registration, you will only need to use the Guest Login address to access and sign-up for any courses.
Please select “Check” when registering. You will need to coordinate with Doug Samuels at email@example.com or 404.413.3281 to make payment, which may be done prior to or after the class.
GSU UPCOMING COURSES
There are several certificate core classes (as well as certificate electives) on the training calendar in February. Classes to be offered in February are listed below:
- MS Excel Level II - February 3, 2015
- Fundamentals of Customer Service - February 4, 2015
- Making the Most of Performance Evaluations - February 5, 2015
- Organization and Time Management - February 10, 2015
- Creating a Civil Environment at Georgia State Univeristy: Preventing Sexual Misconduct - February 12, 2015
- Outlook for Increased Productivity - February 13, 2015
- Outlook on Steroids - February 16, 2015
- MS Excel Level III - February 17, 2015
- Improving Interpersonal Communications - February 19, 2015
- Business Writing and Grammar Skills - February 24, 2015
- Critical Thinking - February 26, 2015
Non-GSU attendees, please follow the instructions above to register. Check out the GSU Development Calendar link above for more details.